Welcome to the recipe section of our site.
The food is all vegan, nutritious, delicious, cheap, and easy. I have been eating this stuff for seven years, and it keeps me fit, healthy, and happy. Try it. I don’t know what else to say because I am not much of a food writer, not gifted at describing food other than to say, “Good, yum, and nice” vs “Gross, yuck, and no”. In the time it takes you to read one of my posts, you can make this dish and decide for yourself. Try it. Trust me. Try it.
1 cup of red split lentils
2 cups of vegetable broth or water
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon ground turmeric
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Heat oil in a skillet at medium heat.
2. Add garlic, tumeric, curry powder and cumin and stir for a minute.
3. Combine the lentils and stir for another minute.
4. Pour over the broth and cook covered at low heat for ten minutes.
5. Serve over steamed organic basmati rice.